Monday, January 5, 2009

December review!!

December was here and now its gone!! I can't even believe how fast it goes!! We have had a wonderful Holiday spent with our friends and family! So I thought I would give you the short sweet version of what happened this December!

We had Family parties to attend! But it never fails that when it's the Bailey family Christmas party Kara gets sick so Greg and Oakley go with out us!But we all made it to the Family tree in Santaquin for Greg's family party! It was such a blizzard and the roads were awful but everyone made it safe and sound!! I forgot my camera for My family party so I will need to get some pictures from someone!!

Greg always has some sort of cows that need to be moved form one spot to another! It's just like in the Old Westerns all you see is cows going down the road followed by men on horses but in stead of covered wagons they do use trucks and trailers!!


Then came Christmas Eve! This year Christmas was a little different! We were able to have my brother in law Jayson spend Christmas with us, it was so much fun to have him around! Even Santa found him! We had to leave out the cookies and milk and Kara made sure it was good milk for Santa! Oh... and you can't forget the carrots!!


Christmas morning is always so fun! to watch the everyone open their gifts!


Shortly after Christmas it was my Grandma Parry's 95 Birthday! The girls and I were able to take her out to lunch and spend the afternoon visiting with her and my parents and sister Mindy! My Grandma is my HERO!! She is an amazing woman!! She is always so happy and has handled what ever life has thrown at her the best way she could with out any complaints! (that's something I need to work on!) She raised 12 children on her own after my Grandpa was kill in a rail road accident, I have always loved to go my grandmas house! She always has a huge smile for you when you get there and she would always watch you from the window as you left waving till you couldn't see her anymore! And to this day it is still the same and my girls have the same fond memories!! Oh how I love her!



1 comment:

Mollie said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous holiday! I agree, December went by way too fast! I think the last time we e-mail chatted it was the end of October...and that seems like yesterday.

About my camera...I have a Nikon D80. I absolutely love, love, love it:o)