Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kara LuLu is now 4



My little LuLu is now the big age of 4!! All Kara wanted to do on her birthday was to have "BBQ chicken and a cake like the one that Bruce eats on Matilda, you know the one the Trunchbull makes him eat"(Chocolate Cake) she told me that morning! So all day when family would call her and wish her a Happy Birthday her would she she was still 3 because she hadn't had cake yet! That just reminded me of something she said this summer. She was sad that Oakley and her friend were playing and she wasn't big enough to do what they were, she came to me crying and told me to just go make her a cake so so could be big!! I wish that was the answer to not ageing then I would ban birthday cakes forever for me!!{[WINK]}Kara also had her day care Christmas party on her birthday, what more could a kid ask for then to see Santa on your birthday! As we were leaving the party, Kara kicked something on the sidewalk on the way out it was a jingle bell off of Santa's suit! Her face lit up and she turned to me and said Mom I just got my secret wish!! Then we had to make a mad dash back inside to tell everyone what she had found!! Then we had to call Dad, he didn't understand a word she said because she was so excited!! It defiantly was a birthday to remember!!
Kara LuLu,
I want you to how grateful we are to have you in our family!! I love all of the funny little things you say, and do! You are so special! I love how you get so excited to go help your dad at the dairy, so you can ware you poop boots! I love that you like to be home and no where else. I love that you miss Oakley when she is gone. I love how you try to wiggle you ears, but only your eyes blink and your nose gets all crinkled! But most of all I love you!!
Love MOM

1 comment:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Happy birthday Kara!! Your still cute as ever!