Thursday, December 4, 2008

Change is always Good!

Well I guess I can share this with everyone, Greg quit his job! I can't even tell you how excited I am!! I know you all are thinking that I must have lost my mind with the way the economy is and all. But yes, this is a great thing! Greg is a work-aholic! He was working for a man raising Holstein heifers for the local dairies around Delta, that is what he called his day job. Greg also does the AI work for a few dairies, runs our hauling business, and manages our Mama cows, to name a few of the side things that occupy his time. So when Greg said he wanted to cut something out, I was so happy and when he said it was his day job. I was bouncing off the walls with joy! Greg and I will have been married for 11 years tomorrow Greg has had to go to work on Christmas all but one of those, it was our first Christmas. We still lived in Draper at the time! So to have Greg home for all of Christmas morning, we wont know how to act!! So now Greg's main job is doing the AI work for the dairy, which will only take till early afternoon to do. Now he will have time for all of his other side job's and still be able to make it home for dinner!! With change always comes sacrifices, but what we have give up is very minimal to having my Greg around more!!

1 comment:

ChicChat said...

Yipee! I know exactly how you feel. Matt was actually laid off the Friday before Thanksgiving. But I couldn't be happier. he hated tha job and it has made a difference in him to have him home with us...Now we just need to find him a job he likes. Take Care. Hope to see you Soon. Camille