Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Fun!!


Once again Grandma Smith made my girls supper cute Halloween costumes! They both were "Puddle Skirt Girl's" is what Kara would tell you. I told someone that my girls were dressing up like the 50's she promptly came back with "No we are Puddle Skirt Girls!" We started are day with a fun breakfast with a group of my friends before the big costume parade at the school. Then I dropped Kara off at her daycare so she could attend her Halloween party with her friends. After school and daycare and work for me, we went over to our church and did the wonderful Trunk R Treat!! It is the best, especially were we live so far out! We never get any trick or treaties at our door! Here is a few pictures form our big candy gathering day!! Now the question is what do we do with it all!!



Oakley and her friends at school!
This is our Friend Casey and Broze. I had to have a picture of the Hot Cheerleader and the new DHS mascot!!Grandma gave them Hana Montana pens that sang! Thanks Grandma! Kara loves hers!!I usually have a better costume than this I just couldn't get into it this year!

4 comments:

Mollie said...

You look adorable and I love your girls' skirts! You did better at dressing up than I did...I was too lazy (and prego) to do anything:o)

Cassa Carter said...

Hey, how are you. I didn't know that you had a personal blog. I am not a great blogger, so I don't update often, and I don't know how to find anyone, so I am glad that you messaged me. Your girls are getting so big! Isn't it time for another one now? Talk to ya soon, Cassa

Ryan and Lacey said...

Hey!! Kara and Oakley are so cute in their Halloween costumes! I love all your stories they make me laugh, the adventures of Randi and Greg!

Ashlee Andersen said...

Hey Randi,

I love living here in Delta, we are doing great! How did your Modbe open house go?