Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know I have lost it!

Today has been a day of Complete Chaos! You know one of those days that you just couldn't possibly fit in one more thing, but some how you figure out how to say yes to one more thing to be accomplished in that same day.... With my chaos all around me, I have taken multitasking to a new level! I can't believe that I even did it but I did! I made taco soup for my young women's activity at my shop today, while I was working. So in between clients I found myself stirring or dumping another can of this or that into it my good old crock pot, but that was after I had to barrow a can opener from the Diamond D Motor Lodge & Old Folks Home. (she said that was the strangest thing she has had anyone ask for, especially coming from the hair salon!) I just couldn't find the 20 minutes it takes to drive town and back before or after all of the different directions I had to go today. So desperate times call for desperate measures and this was mine!! I'm proud to say that my soup was a hit, and I know you all are thinking it, but no, no one found a hair in their soup!
*Taco Soup*
1 lb Hamburger
1 small Onion
1 package Taco Seasoning
1 package Ranch Mix
2 cans Diced Tomatoes
3 cans of any style of Beans(red, pinto, etc.)
2 cans of Green Chili's
1 can of Corn
1 can of Hominy (the only one that is drained!)
Great for days of Complete Chaos!

No comments: