Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh the good old days!


The weeks are just slipping past us! Thanksgiving is almost here and then on to Christmas! The year is almost over and there are things that I said I was going to do this year that I haven't got to just yet so I guess I better hop to it!

Do you remember when you were in Elementary and was so excited to play the recorder!! Well Oakley is now the that great stage in life! And all I have to say is how did our mothers do it!! I don't remember my mom telling me that it drove her crazy or that I couldn't practice it when she was around! I guess she was a lot nicer then I am! I have to admit that I did tell Oakley that the best time to practice was on Fridays! The reason behind it is that it is her early day from school. Greg is in charge of her on that day! So she practices while she waits for her Dad! But the sad thing is that Oakley knew exactly why I had said for her to practice on Fridays! Here is a picture of Oakley playing her recorder at our local grocery store!(that is another story!!) Ya got to love small town life?!?! {[WINK!]}

1 comment:

The Church house said...

I need that picture, I didn't take my camera that day. You are so good.