Friday, October 17, 2008

Greg had a Birthday!!

Yesterday was Greg's Birthday, I was excited this year because he is usually hunting on his birthday and we don't get to spend it with him! I had been asking him for a week what he wanted to do for his birthday and got no reply, I decided that meant he just wanted to be home! So then I started to ask him what he wanted me to make for him for his birthday dinner and the answer I he gave for a few days was I don't know! So yesterday morning I asked him one last time with if you don't tell me we will have sloppy Joe's! The answer I got that time was then we will eat sloppy Joe's! I gave him one more chance, on my way to town I called him and asked again he said surprise me!! So all afternoon I slaved away at his favorite Chicken Cordon Blue with rice and a creamy mushroom gravy all made from scratch! I also made him his all time favorite cookies Pumpkin Chocolate Chip. After all my hard work in the kitchen we all sat down at the same time (that doesn't happen around here to often) as a family and enjoyed a great meal! What more could you ask for!


Greg, we love you so much and are so thankful for all you do for us!! You are my best friend and the love of my life and wouldn't know what I would do with out you![{Wink!}]


This picture is of Greg Team Penning at the State Fair this year!
I love my cowboy!

No comments: