Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here We Go!!

Where to start...... I guess I will give you all the short and sweet version of the last 1o years of the Greg and Randie Smith story...... Greg and I married in December of 1997. We moved to Delta Utah the following June! We love it here! In October of 1999 our Oakley was born! And then in December of 2004 along came our Kara! Greg works in the cattle industry which keeps him extremely busy, and for me I have a small salon where I cut hair, I also teach aerobics, and sell modbe clothing!

So much has happened in between those 10 years it is amazing to think of what we started out as and what we have become!!

This picture is from when we went camping this summer!

2 comments:

Sara Warhold said...

Hey! Welcome to blogger! Love the posts and pics so far :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for the scoop on your blogs. You have such a cute family! Your girls are beautiful. We have a blog too, it is nothing fancy www.enjoyyourlemonade.blogspot.com.