Thursday, October 2, 2008

Out of the mouth of Kara

Well today I have lost my voice!! But I think the girls don't mind at all... because I can't yell at them! I need to tell the funny thing that Kara said to me while we were hauling cows from Salina this afternoon for Greg.....here it is in the same words Kara used, "Mom, how did you loose yours voice?" I answered her with the usual I don't know sweet heart, but she goes on to ask "Mom, are you sick?" I told her yes I guess I am a little, "Mom, are you going to be dead?" No Kara I not going to be dead!" "Oh.......well you should go to mys doctor, but not the one with the shots! Whats thats ones name the one with all the shots?" I told her our doctors name and then she continues with " Yeah....don't go to that one!!" She such a funny girl all the time you never know what she will say!

No comments: