Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Cold Out There!!



We have broke out the heavy winter ware around here!! It has snowed each time we have gone out to do our chores......Brrrrr...... One thing about the cold weather it makes my want to bake and make projects. The Martha in me comes alive!! So around here we have had roasts for dinner and homemade soups and lost of Potatoes! (I'm going to gain my winter five pounds if I don't quit it!!) So the Martha in me started a Halloween throw quilt. My project was funded by the Granny Smith's Basement!!(up to our armpits in fabric ring a bell) It was fun to put together now all that is left to do is have it quilted!! I am happy to post that Kara is Feeling better and I made it to the school to eat lunch with Oakley! Thanks to our Super Dad he flew threw the door just in time for me to leave. He also supervised the plumbing problem in the basement!! He is the Best!{[Wink]} Here is a pic of Kara all wrapped up when she was sick! I love to watch my kids sleep, they are so peaceful and then they wake up!!

No comments: