Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh LuLu

Here is another funny from the mouth of Kara that I have to share! To start out I need to tell you a little bit of history so you can get the humor of it all.... Kara has a rag quilt that my Mom and I made for her when she was tiny, well actually she has 3 (one is a travel size) she would stand at the washer and cry while it was in there. We quickly made her another one, now I can rotate the wash days, and have a clean one ready to go, with out putting the poor girl into complete hysterics! 1 of the 3 or sometimes all of varieties goes everywhere with her! Kara loves the fuzzy edges of her blankets, she will rub them on her lips and nose, as she moves her tongue in a sucking motion.(weird I know) She has worn all of the fuzz off around one blanket already so we sewed around and clipped the edges again so she would be back in business.....So now on to the funny part as I am snuggling with in her bed she asked me "Mom am I addicted" my reply was "What?" so she repeated her question " Mom am I addicted" so this time I responded with "to what?" and she came back with "To FUZZ!" I laughed and then told her yes you are ADDICTED TO FUZZ!Where the addiction all began!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Hey Randi, we have blanket addictions at our house too.(: Is your blog private? I got to it through DeAnna's, but it wouldn't pull up any other way. Let me know. my e-mail is kmsmith@sfcn.org